Congregation Or Chadash has designed and produced a stunning flag that honors both our LGBT and our Jewish heritages.
You can own your very own flag for each donation of $30 (plus shipping and handling)
The 24 x 36 inch (2 x 3 feet) nylon flag features a rainbow background with a large blue Star of David silk-screened on both sides. The flag has 2 brass grommets at one end on a reinforced white nylon band.
It can be mounted on a flagpole, carried as a banner, or hung on your wall. I’ve even seen it worn as a cape! We use inexpensive zip ties and 4 ft. x 3/8 in. round hardwood dowel rods to carry the flag proudly.
Special pricing is available for larger donations.
- $250 - ten flags, plus shipping & handling to single address
- $500 - twenty-five flags, plus shipping & handling to single address
- Ask about any specific number of flags you’d like to receive 10-24 flags $25 each, 25 or more flags for $20 each
We send flags out via Priority Mail® (1-3 Business Days) at the following rates:
- 12-1/2" x 9-1/2" Flat Rate Envelope 1 or 2 flags for $6
- 9-1/2" x 12-1/2" Padded Flat Rate Envelope 3-9 flags for $7
- 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2 or 13-5/8" x 11-7/8" x 3-3/8" Medium Flat Rate Box 10-30 flags for $13
For larger numbers, shipments outside the USA, or just plain confused please contact us for more info or shipping quotes.
It is through dedicated leaders and supporters like you that Congregation Or Chadash is able to continue to be a place of joy and support to the community.We sincerely thank you for your donation.
To receive your flag gifts you must donate by:
Printing and mailing the Order Form (allow 4 weeks)
Donating by Paypal by Clicking Here
Or we can send you an itemized PayPal invoice via email by Clicking Here